Andrews Removals understands the overwhelming feeling that moving home can create and we are here to help make it a smooth and stress free experience. We believe that through speaking to a member of our quotation team and listening to their wealth of experience and knowledge together we can make your house removal a successful one.
Throughout your whole move you will have a dedicated Removal Co-Ordinator who will be available at all times, offering you a single point of contact for all aspects of your removal. Using their expert knowledge and experience and attentive customer service your house removal will be smooth and stress free.
Professional house removals in Sheffield, Barnsley, Chesterfield and Doncaster
Why choose us?
- Free quotation with no hidden charges
- Insurance on all of your contents
- Dismantling and re-assembly services
- Fully trained staff
- Carpet protectors
- Storage facilities
Contact us at any time to discuss your removal needs with one of our experienced removal advisors. Andrews Removals in Sheffield serve all areas of South Yorkshire and North Derbyshire including Barnsley, Rotherham and Chesterfield.
What happens next?
After you have chosen Andrews Removals and spoken to one of our removal advisors we will arrange to meet you at home so that we can understand any time constraints and concerns you may have. It is at this point that:
- A thorough survey of all of your effects will be carried out and we will highlight any items that require wrapping or packing and provide you with a written fixed price quote.
- We will assess the logistics of your removal, ensuring that the right team and vehicle are allocated, identifying whether any parking restrictions or parking permits apply and if there are any access issues such as steps or long walks to navigate.
- We always have in place a Plan B to ensure that should the unexpected happen the overall impact on you is minimal.
- By discussing your needs it allows us to create a removal plan specific to your requirements.
Your belongings are important to us, so our skilled staff use a range of protective materials and experience to protect your effects for the duration of your removal. Our careful packing service means we floor protectors, suite covers, mattress bags, bubble wrap and packing paper for your glassware, china and other delicate items.
When it comes to the loading and transportation of your effects, we use specially designed blankets which protect your belongings when in transit. All of our removal vehicles are fitted with wooden rails so that your effects can be securely strapped in place using ties.
Before we leave your old home we will carry out a home check to ensure that all of your belongings have been loaded.
Once we arrive at your new home your removal team will put in place the carpet protectors before we start unloading your belongings in the same professional manner in which they were loaded. All of your effects will be delivered into the correct room as per your specifications. Any items of furniture that we have dismantled will be reassembled before we leave.
FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTATION
0114 245 0110
Andrews Removal & Storage
Serving South Yorkshire, We are experts when it comes to domestic house moves, office relocation's or storage.
8 Kettlebridge Road, Parkway Works, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 3AJ
☎: 0114 245 0110